Today I (Anna Leigh) am going to hog the limelight here all to myself. *shoving Madi out of the way*
I love writing series. Why? Well, usually because while writing one book, I introduce a minor character who I fall in love with in some way and just have to tell their story. And I love reading them, too, so I want to give my readers what they want, provided they want what I want. *wink*
I have a number of series at Cobblestone Press. There’s the co-written series of Once Upon a Time and Incognito with Madi, and there’s a multi-author series called The Pleasure Club, which Madi will tell you about in a couple of days. Then I have my special projects. The series I come back to when I need to revisit my best friends. There’s the Serve and Protect series, and Inferno.
Serve and Protect is up to seven books now, with plans for another one before the year is over. My latest in that series is Dangerous Intentions.
Doctor Shelly Newman lives a quiet life in Cooper Valley as the only physical therapist in town. Her safe little world takes a turn, though, when she realizes the sweet notes being left for her are from a stalker.
The bright spots in her week, and also her most frustrating, are when she works with retired Master Sergeant Pete Dexler. He’s rude, he’s stubborn, but he has a softer, vulnerable side that attracts her. And he’s the only one she can turn to when her world crumbles around her and the stalker starts moving in for the kill.
In Serve and Protect, the heroes are all real-life heroes. Firefighters, police, paramedics. But Dangerous Intentions is special, I think. Pete Dexler is an injured Marine who really touched my heart.
You can find an excerpt at: http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/dangerousintentions.htm
The Inferno series is something altogether different from Serve and Protect! Inferno is a fetish club where members meet to carry out their deepest, darkest fantasies. Within the series there are ménage, both male/female/male and male/male/female. There is one group of four, trainers and trainees teaching and learning the art of BDSM. And the last (so far) in the series titled The Game is a hot, sexy, dirty male/male that is sure to get any fan of the genre panting. Each book in the Inferno series is a true romance with a guaranteed happily ever after, for those die-hard romance readers.
Nick is ready for some fun and searches Inferno for just the right man to spend the evening with. He spots the gorgeous black man as he walks to the bar and sets his sights. His name is Leon, known as The Black Devil, and he’s everything Nick needs.
The sex is more than he ever imagined it could be, and The Black Devil lives up to his name. The best part, though, is that when the game is over, Nick gets to take him home. Inferno is their refuge, and with each game they play, it only gets better.
Excerpt available at: http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/thegame.htm
You can check out my backlist at http://www.annaleighkeaton.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment