Or maybe you never wanted to know. ::shrug:: Either way - here we go!

1. My all time favorite movie is The Sound of Music. Why? Because the handsome man gives up the fancy, wealthy, beautiful woman for the plain one. He chooses the woman who holds his heart, and damn the consequences.
2. Though I'm outgoing online, I'm terribly shy in person. I hate social gatherings, though I'll make myself go, just to prove I did. I'm the guy who works the edges of the party, glancing at his watch every five minutes and willing time to move faster so I can leave.

3. I collect animal bones. I'll spend hours in the woods looking for them, then bring them home and bleach them. Right now, I've got a cauldron full of deer bones, as well as a bowl full of small animal bones - like mice and whatnot.
4. I've watched the movie Joe Dirt about five times, and never once cracked a smile. Not one. Didn't smile, grin, laugh, or even chuckle. Much to my husband's dismay.
5. I have a multitude of phobias, but I'll spit in the face of all of them if it means getting a good photograph of something. I crave the excitement of knowing I've been able to freeze a moment of time for all eternity. Or at least until someone deletes it.
6. I have so far in my life been unable to learn to play a musical instrument. Except a triangle, which I'm not sure counts. 7. My mother was a hoarder. Every month or so, I go through my entire house and get rid of stuff because I'm constantly worried I'll turn out like her.
8. I've never broken a bone in my body, though I did once dislocate my knee
9. I've never once received a speeding ticket, though I've been pulled over three times. Once I got out of the ticket by arguing the laws of gravity on a downward sloping hill (how can I possibly fight gravity?), the second time I told the officer I'd had bad food and was in a hurry to get home, and the third time I was just honest. When the officer asked if I knew why he pulled me over, I nodded and said "doing 50 in a 45," and held out my hand for a ticket that never came.
10. I hate writing blogs. Not because I think it's beneath me or anything, but because I can never come up with an interesting topic, or a topic I think people will care what I have to say about.
Betcha think you know me now, eh? ::grin:: Baby, you've barely scratched the surface. ::wink::
No comments:
Post a Comment