Saturday, October 30, 2010

Backstage Pass Giveaway!

I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know me and my characters this week. My publisher, Sourcebooks, is sponsoring a giveaway of Backstage Pass. I have five copies of the book to give away to five lucky entrants! (Contest open to US and Canada residents only) To enter, all you have to do is answer this question in the comment section below and be sure to leave your email addy so you can be contacted if you are a winner.




What was your favorite Olivia Cunning post over the past week?

8 comments:

  1. HER about the author post mentioning the band STYX while in Germany . OFF COURSE THE guitarist- Brian AND the Professor- Myrna Evans , thought that was very entertaining .. j.l.fern48@gmail.com thank you Olivia and SR FOR BRINGING YOU HERE TO THIS BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rock n roll fantasy. Really enjoyed heawring more about the guys and how you could feel like you are sitting right there with the guys. Loved the excerpt too. Loved the bickering.


    DforDarla(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say the first two chapters preview was my fave. It was wonderful to be able to check out her work. Honestly, it make Olivia a "must read" for me!

    jenniferkrauskopf@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best post so far for me was the Rock Hard preview. I'm dying for more!!!!

    jjfisher23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her receiving "The Call" story. But I also loved the interview between Brian and Myrna was terrific, as well. Can't wait to get the first book and then of course, the rest as they come out.

    aries18@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a tough call, but I especially loved the Exclusive Backstage Pass excerpt post.

    little lamb lst at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the interview and the interaction between the leads.
    linze_e at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete