1. I live in Central Wisconsin
2. I enjoy camping, hiking, motorcycle riding, and hanging out with my husband Ron and my house full of pets. I have three grown sons I am very proud of, and I am awaiting my first grandchild!
3. My pets are: Tucker a German Shepherd Dog, Rocky a Husky, Molly a Black Lab, two cats Baby and Zues, and a Blue Tongue Skink named Slippery.
4. I am the author of Paranormal Romance The Dream House Visions and Nightmares, Asylett Press, Suspense Thriller, Bolt Action, and a picture book coming soon from Vintage Reflections, What if a Zebra had Triangles?
5. The Dream House Visions and Nightmares was inspired by my own recurring dream.
6. Bolt Action was inspired from a comment someone made about my short story of adoption in A Cup of Comfort for Adoptive Families.
7. I am adopted (God is Good!) and touch on the difficult topic of domestic and child abuse in both of my novels.
8. I have finished my third novel a Paranormal Horror entitled, The Haunting of Ingersull Penitentiary, and my second picture book, An Important Job to Do – A Noah’s Ark Tale. Wish me luck!
9. I have no sense of direction and even get lost in large buildings.
10. I am addicted to true crime shows and even-though I sometimes loose sleep over what people are capable of doing to each other, I can’t stop watching the investigative programs on Discovery®. Author job hazard I guess.
I am thrilled to have won this spotlight on Seriously Reviewed. Please take the time to stop in this week. I’ll be highlighting topics such as…You’ll Never Guess What is Illegal, Stupid Warning Labels, Dream Interpretation, and Ghost Hunting. Feel free to contact me through my website at www.victoriaroder.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, Victoria. I love these interviews where you get to know more about the person behind the book. Bolt Action is coming up on my tbr list. Thanks for sharing much about yourself.
ReplyDeleteLinda Rettstatt
www.lindarettstatt.com
Hi Linda,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping in. My TBR list is starting to look like a novel itself. It includes your novel, Next Time I'm Gonna Dance!
Since writing this post I learned that Bolt Action is now available in paperback. Here is the link.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.champagnebooks.com/shop/index.php
Hey Victoria, I loved reading more about you and congrats on having Bolt Action available on paperback now. There's nothing more special than holding that first book in your hands.
ReplyDeleteCiara,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! ebooks save the trees I love to surround myself with, but it is a special feeling to see all that hard work in the form of a book.
Great interview, Victoria!
ReplyDeleteA fun interview and I love to hear about other authors and their pets. Have you ever noticed that most of us who write also have a soft spot for animals? We have three cats and they love to help - especially when we have to print something.
ReplyDeleteAnother fine instance of getting to know you better, Vicki. I'll make sure I check back all week to see what you have in store for me next.
ReplyDeleteValerie