Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tara Nichols- Day 1

Hi,

For those who don't know me, I'm Tara S. Nichols, and I write erotic, paranormal, and contemporary romance fiction.



I've been writing ever since I can remember, often taking notebooks in to the forest with me where I would plot of fantastical landscapes and characters high up in the trees. I still write fantasies, only now they have an adult theme to them.

My first story, a steamy contemporary romance, was published in 2007 through Cobblestone-press, and since then I've gone on to sign twelve more contracts. Currently I am with six (and soon to be seven publishers).

My writing changed quite a bit since 2007, the heat rating fluctuating from sweet romance to sizzling erotica, and in length, from full length novels to anthology length stories.

To see the full range of my published works, and those to come, please visit my wikiromance page, or browse the pages on my blogspot.

This month is a busy one for me. I have two books coming out. The first is Island of Three, an erotic Menage Amour novella, releasing through Siren-Bookstrand publishers. Island of Three becomes available September 8th. 2010.



Here is a blurb:

[Erotic Contemporary Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, Public Exhibition, light bondage]

Tired of her workaholic lifestyle, Adele Roy enrolls herself in a wilderness adventure trip, only to be stranded on an island with two gorgeous strangers. With only basic survival to worry about, these three strangers find ways to fill up the the long quiet evenings in a crowded shelter.

I will be holding a give away for an e book copy of this title. All you have to do is one of the following, leave a comment here on this blog and state you'd like to be entered in the giveaway, or sign up as a member on my freewebs site, and mention that you'd like to be entered in the giveaway.


Up next is the Spank! anthology which releases September 15th, 2010, through Logical Lust, both as an e book and in print. I'm so pleased to have my story, 'Just Rewards' included among this amazing line of authors! I am participating in a blog tour to celebrate this book. Feel free to visit my blog on September 6th, 2010, to read the inspiration behind 'Just Rewards' and to follow along in the tour! I have included the other author's links!

I will be here again tomorrow, where I will feature my latest book trailer!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to put your name in for my giveaway.

Tara S. Nichols

11 comments:

  1. Thanks to Seriously Reviewed for hosting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing your trailer hon great start <3
    jose luis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jose! Great to see you here. The book trailer certainly was fun to create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, congrats on your latest release. Tomorrow... tomorrow... tomorrow! An early HAPPY RELEASE DAY! Looks island-sultry hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't forget to show up!!!!

    Congrats on the new releases, Tara! What a wild and exciting ride to have two releases at the same time!

    Best of success with them both.

    ~huggles~
    Gracen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tara,
    Congrats on your 2 releases! Sounds like you are and continue to be very busy, which is a good thing for us readers:) I would absolutely love to be entered into your contest!!! I also just signed up on your website.

    yadkny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! You made my night :)

    Yes two releases keeps one busy, but it's a good kind of busy.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. TERRIFIC TRAILER LUV , definitely will read up on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all the great news - your writing trajectory has been really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOl, thanks.
    Yes, it is a all over the genres, YA, contemporary, paranormal, erotic menage... yup.

    Thanks for the compliments on the trailer.

    ReplyDelete