Hi everyone,
As I mentioned yesterday, I am featuring my newest book trailer. I love making book videos. I think they are a great way to capture interest, and it's an excuse to work with my favorite graphic art program.
I have four book trailers in total. Click here to see my you tube page.
And now, my newest, Island of Three!
Thanks for watching.
Tara S. Nichols
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh! bloody hell! I just saw a typo! Nothing "Sort" of a disaster. Back to the editing for me. Good grief.
ReplyDeleteAwesome trailer! I love how authors are using trailers now to promote their books. It's a great visual way to grab a readers attention.
ReplyDeleteThat's great to hear, actually. I've been part of an author's conversation as to whether or not people like them or if they don't really see them, so that's a plus!
ReplyDeleteThanks!