White Rose Publishing authors are pleased to be here. thank you for spending this holiday season with us.
As our gift to you this holiday, please accept this Holiday Recipe book.
Visit www.WhiteRosePublishing.com for the free download!
Leave comments until Christmas Eve for chances to win ebooks from White Rose Publishing!
Leave comments until Christmas Eve for chances to win ebooks from White Rose Publishing!

The recipe book is awesome - and what could be better than free? LOL! I'm honored to be an author with White Rose Publishing, and look forward to our Christmas celebration here at Seriously Reviewed. Thanks, SR,for being such great hosts!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to begin the Christmas season. I'm a White Rose author, and I am looking forward to trying some of these great recipes!
ReplyDeleteWendy Davy
www.wendydavy.com
Recipe for relaxation--one sofa, one mug, one hot beverage from Holiday Recipes, and one romance novel from White Rose. Aah.
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone has a chance to try my and the other White Rose author's recipes! I wish you all a Merry Christmas ;)
ReplyDeleteThese recipes are tried and true favorites. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have been. This fun Christmas offering is just one of the great benefits of the White Rose Publishing family. I'm so happy to be a part of it!
ReplyDeleteTanya Stowe
What a blessing this group of authors has been to me; and to think I'm in the bunch fills me with wonder. The recipes reveal a glimpse into the lives of these writers, and I find it fun to imagine them in their own kitchens, preparing food for those they love. My mother baked the cake recipe I contributed. It is from the 1950s.
ReplyDeleteMmmm - looks yummy! I'll be checking them out some more later! Definitely give them a try during our Christmas festivities!
ReplyDeleteThe White Rose Publishing recipe book is beautiful, and the recipes are YUMMY and festive. They will not disappoint, and will surely heighten your holiday spirit.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!