Today is give-a-way day! Tell me the names of the characters in the two books I talked about this week and what intrigues you about each book. I'll put everyone's name in a cowboy hat and draw a lucky winner for a pdf of Doctor in Petticoats.
Watch my blog August 8th thru the 13th and follow my blog tour contest and you could win an autographed copy of Spirit of the Mountain.
To learn more about me you can go to my website: http://www.patyjager.net/ or see what's up weekly on my blog: http://www.patyjager.blogspot.com/
Thank you for having me this week!!
Paty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wren, Himiin, Clay Halsey, Rachel Tarkiel are all characters from this week!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your blog and excerpts.
Regards, Kelly
Thanks Kelly, You're the first in my drawing.
ReplyDeleteWren, daughter of a Chief sounds inspiring, and Himiin, the spirit of the mountain, the custodian to all creatures sound like characters I haven't come across before. Clay and Rachel sound intriguing as well. Also, different than the typical characters with their backgrounds. Love reading about historical doctors, for instance. How does Clay get around with problems? .-laura
ReplyDeleteThanks, Laura.
ReplyDeleteSince only the two of you commented, I'm giving you both a pdf. Send your e-mail to me at patyjagatgmail.com
ReplyDelete