Monday, February 20, 2012

Felicia Rogers

Love Octagon blurb: Kevin Smith is an ordinary guy. He works a plain job. Owns a normal, but disorganized home. And plays like every single man. In short, he is the average male. Until one day on vacation, he takes a run in the park and rescues a bag lady from mugging, after which his life is never the same.

The mysterious lady grants him one wish. Assuming the woman’s offer is false, Kevin returns home with thoughts of a past conversation in his mind. Later when he steps from the shower everything has changed. The disorderly home is no more. All his vacation chores have been completed. And most surprising of all he has seven wives.

Will this unexpected twist turn out to be the blessing he hoped for, or a curse he wished he’d never asked for?


This novel was extremely fun to write.  It allowed me to incorporate so many real life experiences.  I have to say some of them didn’t involve me personally.  I was witness to the “tobacco” incident, but the lizard experience was provided by a separate family member. 
I dedicated this story to all my friends and family, because without them, it never would have been written.


The Painted Lady blurb:
John Tillman, a simple man, has died.  His wife seeks justice.  By pure happenstance, Bruce Malone, a famous criminal attorney, receives the case.  Unfortunately, it’s going to take a miracle to win.  But that’s just what he gets.
Elizabeth Smith is a preacher’s daughter.  An “ugly Betty”, she transforms her look like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.  Because of her change in appearance, her position of employment changes and she becomes the “miracle” Bruce Malone needs.  Not only for the case, but for the salvation of his family, and his own soul.

By far this is my favorite story.  With tons of suspense, and two very romantic men, you just can’t go wrong.  This story started when my daughter received a Butterfly house for Christmas.  As I watched these creatures start as a caterpillar and turn into a butterfly I was amazed how something so ugly could suddenly become so beautiful.  This entire novel is a play on this very thing.
Places to find me:
Website:  www.feliciarogersauthor.webs.com
Email:  feliciarogersauthor@yahoo.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/feliciarogersauthor
Goodreads:  www.goodreads.com/feliciarogers

6 comments:

  1. Both of these sound really interesting. Looking forward to checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, Felicia! I've got Love Octogan on my TBR pile. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really intrigued by Love Octagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read both of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are on my wish list. I've never heard of a 'butterfly house' as a gift before. fascinating.

    ReplyDelete